ONLINE PERMIT SYSTEM
Note: Our online permit system is currently limited to checking permit statuses only. Check the status of a permit by going to the Check Permit Status page.
Keep checking this page in the future when new features, such as applying for permits online, become active.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To apply online as a contractor, you must already be a City of Dayton licensed contractor and already registered.
- To register to apply online, contact 937-333-3883 or email with your contact information, including company name if applicable. Please include the type of permit you have questions about in the subject line of your email (ex. Subject: Electrical Permit).
- Due to nightly maintenance, the Online Permit system will not be available from 2 a.m. - 6 a.m. daily.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?Query or make application for a permit or click "Building Permit Forms" in the menu to the left to download all other permit forms.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- For more information on this project, contact the One Stop Center at 937-333-3883 or email
- To provide feedback on your online experience or if you have any problems with this site, email