Municipality Location and General Contact Information

1333 NW Eastman Pkwy
Gresham OR 97030
Building Department information for City of Gresham, OR

Available Blueprints and Building Plans from America’s Building Records.
Use the map below to find and request drawings.

Want to make your building plans available here? Join ABR.

City of Gresham, OR - Building Department Information

The following Building Department information is available for City of Gresham, OR

Permit Information and Forms

Building Permits and Inspections

Apply for a building permit online.

A permit is needed to construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move or change the occupancy of a building or structure, or to erect, install, enlarge, alter, repair, convert or replace any electrical, gas, mechanical or plumbing system.

When you obtain a permit, a certified inspector ensures the work is done safely and to code.

Projects that don't require a permit

Permit inspections

Schedule/cancel an inspection or get inspection results.

Inspections are performed daily between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. If you place your request before 6:30 am, we will make every attempt to do a same-day inspection. Otherwise, inspections are conducted the next business day.

Cancel an inspection before 6:30 am on the day it's scheduled using the inspection scheduling system.

If you are canceling after 6:30 am on the day of the scheduled inspection, call 503-618-2845.

All Permit Forms

Note: Some minor building permits are available through our application and permit-tracking system. 

Contact us at 503-618-2845 if you cannot find a form from the list below.

Licensing Information

Business Licenses

Pay for a business license.

Any person who conducts business in Gresham or owns a business based in the city must acquire a business license on or before the business begins. Conducting business in Gresham without a license can result in penalties, violation notices, citations and court action.

Types of business licenses

Non-profit organizations

*A non-profit organization must submit a commercial or home-based business license application, depending on business location. A 501(c)(3) document must be provided to the City in order to be considered for license fee waiver.

Additional information

Additional Information

The detailed municipality information displayed on this page is not a property of America's Building Records (ABR). This information is complied for your convenience from the municipality's official website. For the most up-to-date information please visit their official website.